CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Day at Home From School

Day one post surgery: I'm feeling much better today after having arthroscopic surgery on my wrist yesterday. The worst part is over and now I just have to concentrate on feeling better and staying positive.

As for other news, way to go, Mom and Dad! I think it's awesome that you flew all the way out to Boston to suprise Evan at his swim meet. I can't even imagine how surprised Evan must have been!

My very first quilt is all finished, 6 months after its beginning. I would definitely recommend the Quilting I class at Pine Country Quilts near the Campus Coffee Bean. The class is pretty fun, but expect a big time commitment and to shell out a pretty penny for all the start up supplies. But hey, at least you're all set up for your next fabulous quilting project! When I have time to quilt again and maybe a little more room to quilt in, I'd love to try some neat vintage designs. As soon as I can, I will post up a picture of my finished quilt.

Well, I guess winter has finally arrived in Flag this year. True to Flagstaff style, the days have been cold, windy, and very icy. The best weather for which to stay inside, curled up with a hot mug of tea and a good book.

Da da da dum, da da da dum, dum da da dum dum da da da da dum. That was the tune of the wedding march, In case you didn't know. I'm so excited to be planning my wedding in addition to being a part of Steve and Rachel's wedding. Who knew there were so many options for invitation cards?

That's all for now, assayez hereuses et etre simple! (Bad French, I'm sure, but at least I tried!)

0 comments: