CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Colleen and Bryan's Winter Adventures


Well, an update from up north, or "the high country," as the Phoenix-based Channel 3 news crew so fondly refers to us backward-folk up in Flagstaff... Bryan and I have braved the snow so far. We had 3 big storms that dumped a total of about 2 feet of the white stuff around Flag. So far, no falls yet, and hopefully none in the future thanks to mom's present of two pairs of crampons for the icy ground around town.


After Christmas, Bryan and I traveled to Alberquerque for Craig and Abby's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and went perfectly. I've never seen Abby and Craig so happy. Bryan and I toyed with the idea of turning North on the interstate, up toward FoCo (maybe sometime in the spring), but for the meantime are back in Flagstaff. Bryan's back to work at TGC and I've got my 3rd internship coming up and graduation around the corner. We'd both like to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year in 2009!




1 comments:

Steve said...

You are more then welcome to turn up toward FoCo at any time. Glad to hear things are going well.